A series of 8 videos of a lecture in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada, on Strategic Thoughts for Islamic Movements today. The lecture was titled: What does it mean to be an Islamic movement today?
- And the questions that were addressed in the Q and A sessions were:
– Why is it strategically important to revise Usul Al-Fiqh?
– Do you live in a “non-Muslim country” in Canada?
– How to overcome resisting renewal by the Muslim public?
– Why are other communities ahead of Canadian Muslims?
– Can we dialogue or collaborate with seculars?
– Is Islamic thought trying to appease our environment?
– How can we deal with nostalgia to the Muslim lands?